43mm UV Ultra Violet Camera lens Filter
Sometimes, the outdoor photos look hazy because of the UV light from sunshine.UV filters are used in sunscreens to protect in photography to reduce haziness and fogginess created by UV light.
Those UV filters are suitable for both black and color films under bright sunshine because they could limit UV light from sunshine. The UV filter absorbs ultraviolet rays without changing the exposure. Also, the UV filter could be used to be lens protector and protect the valuable lens. It was because they could prevent the lens from being scratching and dust.
- Brand new, never used
- With the influence from UV light, the outdoor photos look hazy
- The 43mm UV filter is suitable for both black and color films under bright sunshine. which could be used to limit UV light and also as lens protector
- More protecting for your lens, guard your camera lens from dust, moisture, scratches and fingerprints
- 43mm UV filter gives you additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet(UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details
- 43mm UV filter fits all brand DC / DV / DSLR / SLR digital camera lens at 43mm diameter filter size
- Material: Alloy & Optical Glass
- Size: 6 x 43mm(H x Dia.)
- All brand DC / DV / DSLR / SLR digital camera lens at 43mm diameter filter size
- 1 x 43mm UV Ultra Violet Camera lens Filter