New Voltage AC DC Tester Electroprobe with LCD Display
- Contact AC/DC voltage test: 12V to 250V
- Non-contact AC voltage: Display by LCD, find phase line, Ground line
- and breakpoint of phase line
- Casing Material:Plastic
- Slot Bit Size 3mm
1 . Voltage test
- 1) before testing, please have a try on a confirmed electric object,to check whether the tester is working well.otherwise,do not use this tester.
- 2) the last data LCD displays is the voltage tested.
- 3) if the tested voltage doesn't reach 70% of higher voltage,it will display lower voltage.
- 4) when testing DC, please couch the earth with your hand.
- 5) can use induction electrode to test electric object lower than 12V.
- 6) the tested object should be against earth
2. Induction test
- When testing two parallel electric line, please enlarge the distance between two lines.
3. Breakpoint test
- Keep the tip of tester 1-5 cm from the tested electric line,if an induction marking Is found on the LCD,the tested line is ground line.
4. Explanation of marking
- 1) Item#: AN-100
- 2) Danger reminder marking:!!!
- 1) When testing, Do not press two electrodes at the same time.
- Otherwise, the result will be inaccurate orwill impair the induction
- 2) when testing, please make sure insulated part of this tester is clean
- 1 x New Voltage AC DC Tester Electroprobe with LCD Display