RS-80N3 Remote Control Switch Cord for Canon EOS 10D/20D/30D/40D/50D/5D/7D/5D Mark II/1Ds series,Length:103cm
This Remote replacement for RS-80N3, prevent camera vibration for macro photography, super telephoto shots, and bulb exposures. The Remote Switch works just like a shutter button with halfway or complete pressing, and it has a shutter release lock (for long exposures) also.
- Design for long exposures or continuous shooting
- Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch
- It adds greater convenience and ease in many shooting situations
- This Canon Remote Switch allows the camera to be released from a distance
- Casing Material: Plastic
- Total length:approx 103cm
- Switch dimension:9.8 x 2.7 x 1.7cm
- Avoid Camera Vibration=Sharper Pictures!Since you can trigger the shutter without touching the camera body, it can avoid camera vibration, thus resulting in sharper pictures
- Canon EOS 10D/20D/30D/40D/50D/5D/7D/5D Mark II/1Ds series
- Other Cameras are compatible with RM-S1AM shutter remote
- Firstly, insert the plug into the camera’s remote control socket, and turn on the camera.
- The release button can be pressed half way and completely. Press it half way to activate the autofocus and set the shutter speed.
- Press it completely to shoot.
- For long exposure (camera should be set in Bulb Mode), press the button completely and slide in the direction of the arrow, which locks the button depressed, slide the button back to its original position.
- 1 x RS-80N3 Remote Control Switch Cord for Canon EOS 10D/20D/30D/40D/50D/5D/7D/5D Mark II/1Ds series,Length:103cm
- English and Chinese User manual