Remote Control Switch Cable for Canon 60D/550D RS-60E3,Length:94cm
The remote switch RS-60E3 is a cable release for use with EOS cameras which are equipped with a mini jack. The remote switch prevents camera shake when taking photographs using a tripod, such as when taking close-ups or long-exposure photographs (bulb photographs).
- Design for long exposures or continuous shooting
- Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch
- It adds greater convenience and ease in many shooting situations
- This Canon Remote Switch allows the camera to be released from a distance
- Casing Material: Plastic
- Total length:approx 94cm
- Switch dimension:9.8 x 2.7 x 1.7cm
- Avoid Camera Vibration=Sharper Pictures!Since you can trigger the shutter without touching the camera body, it can avoid camera vibration, thus resulting in sharper pictures
- Canon 300D/350D/400D/450D/1000D/500D/550D/60D
(Rebel, Rebel XT, Rebel XTi, Rebel XSi, Rebel XS, Rebel T1i, Rebel T2i),
Pentax K10D K100D K20D K200D K100D Super *ist/DS/DS2/DL/DL2
- Firstly, insert the plug into the camera’s remote control socket, and turn on the camera.
- The release button can be pressed half way and completely. Press it half way to activate the autofocus and set the shutter speed.
- Press it completely to shoot.
- For long exposure (camera should be set in Bulb Mode), press the button completely and slide in the direction of the arrow, which locks the button depressed, slide the button back to its original position.
- 1 x Remote Control Switch Cable for Canon 60D/550D RS-60E3,Length:94cm
- English and Chinese User manual