USB 2.0 UGA USB Graphic Multi-Display Adapter,Support HDMI DVI VGA
The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter allows you to connect an extra monitor to your desktop PC or laptop's USB port. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths. This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter
The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter supports up to six simultaneous displays, including widescreen displays, extending your desktop and your horizons. It operates at a high resolution of 1280x1024 .
- View large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity
- Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
- Open attachments on one screen while reading the e-mail on the other
- Do multiple screen displays and presentations without bringing another computer
- Easily provide multiple screen exhibitions in a trade show
- Use second display for pallets/tools
- Get a panoramic view of large documents
Data Entry Use:
- Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other
- Use a notebook for viewing multiple screens
- View charts and live data at the same time
- View videos/TV on one screen and your desktop on the other scre
- Easily connect additional monitors using a USB 2.0 Cable
- Enjoy resolutions of up to 1280x1024 at 32 bit color
- Allows for effortless multitasking
- Bus Powered - No external power supply needed
- Supports usage through powered KVMP's or USB hubs
- Can easily Mirror the main display
- Extend left, right, above, or below
- Can be rotated left, right, or upside-down
- DVI , VGA and HDMI Support
- USB 2.0 Powered - Ultra Low Power
- Lossless Compression
- CRT, LCD, Projector Displays
- Standard and Widescreen ratio aspects
- High-Performance DDR Memory
- Uses a virtual driver
- Stackable by design with a small footprint
- Completely silent operation
- Onboard power and status indicator LEDs
- Portable, making it easy for travel
- CPU with 1.2GHz or higher processor (Intel Pentium/Celeron family, AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processor).
- 256 MB RAM
- 1 available USB 2.0 port.
- 30Mb available disk space.
- Windows 2000 SP4, XP 32-bit, Vista 32/64-bit and Windows 7; Apple OS X-Tiger 10.4.11, leopard 10.5.x; Linux.
- VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution monitor.
- 1 x USB 2.0 Display Adapter
- 1 x DVI to VGA adapter
- 1 x DVI to HDMI adapter
- 1 x USB 2.0 Cable(1m)
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Driver CD