Payments & Refunds
What payment methods do you accept?
Options on TVC Mall site include PayPal, Credit Card, WebMoney Transfer, Poli Payments and Astro Pay.
We also accept payment to our accounts: PayPal, T/T Payment. After the payment is made, send the following details to us via email, so we could confirm it and start to prepare your order.
Beneficiary Account Name: COLPOINT TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Beneficiary Bank Name: CITIBANK N.A. HONG KONG Bank code: 006 Branch code: 391 Swift code: CITIHKHXXXX Bank Address: 3 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong Beneficiary Account No.:
USD Account: 1092126028
EUR Account: 1092126044
AUD Account: 1092126052
CAD Account: 1092126095
CHF Account: 1092126087
GBP Account: 1092126079
HKD Account: 1092126001
SGD Account: 1092126109
Paypal Address: email@example.com
Can I pay in other currencies besides USD?
Sure.The currencies we accept: British Pound, Australian Dollar, Canada Dollar, Euro, Swiss Franc, Hong Kong Dollar, India Rupee, Russian Ruble, Brazil Real, Denmark Krone, Sweden Krona, Norway Krone, Mexico Peso and Czech Republic Koruna. You may choose a currency on the top of each page as shown by the picture below:
Why is there a 2.4% plus $0.3 PayPal fee on the total amount?
This fee of 2.4% plus $0.3 per transaction is charged by PayPal.
What's your exchange rate from USD to RMB?
We refer to the current exchange rate.
Can you declare only $300 for my order? And can I pay with different accounts?
Sure. Please contact your sales representative for support.
What's the max amount I can pay by credit card? Any limit?
The range of credit card payment is $0.1~$2000.For more information, please contact your bank.
I keep getting the error message when inputting my credit card information: This transaction failed because bank system was busy. Please return to merchant's website and try again later.What should I do?
Please check with your credit card bank. If it still occurs, contact our customer service.
Do I need to pay additional bank fee if I pay by T/T (Bank transfer)?
TVC Mall would not charge you any fee for bank transfer. But banks would charge bank-to-bank transfer fee.
Say you are paying for an order of $600. The bank will charge $50 for transferring, so it's altogether $650 you will submit. If you submit only $600, then the payment we receive will be only $550. In that case, we would not be able to send your full order.
As far as we know, if you do oversea bank transfer, there are three types of handling cost involved:
1) Your local bank fee;
2) Oversea bank fee (If the money is not transferred from your bank to our bank directly, customer should be responsible for this inter-bank transfer fee.);3) Our local bank fee ($60 HKD: if your payment exceeds $800 USD, we can cover this fee for you, otherwise you need to add this fee to us.).
1. The Chinese customs tax is very high, please declare the parcel as broken parts, pack it safely as well. Much appreciated for your cooperation.
2. Please write the RMA number ** outside of the box and makre sure the retailing packagings are good, Please ship it to the below address:
Receiver: JIANPING WU
Address: 5F, No. 37 Qilin Road, Tangxia Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
Phone: +86 13612897912
3. Please kindly provide tracking number after shipping.
Any returned package without above infos would be rejected.
4. The refund will be made 3 days within receiving because we need time to check or repair.
Any problem, feel free to conntact us.
Why is the refund lower than I expected?
Please go to your order details page on our website to find out whether you have applied for a full or partial refund.
Please note that the following costs cannot be refunded:
1. Currency conversion fees charged by your credit card issuer.
2. Credit card transaction fees.
3. Floating exchange rates.
Please contact your issuing bank for further information.
Why does it take so long to get refund?
Normally, it takes about 5-20 working days to receive it in your bank account. Please wait patiently for the refund.Please contact your issuing bank for further information.